to all readers,do leave me your comment or suggestion at the shout mix or juz comment it on my entry..i really appreciate that and hoping that i could blogwalking to yours... =)

Jumaat, Oktober 01, 2010

lover quotes

disebabkn skrg ni ngah musim mengawan,ni aku nk habaq mai sbgai peringatan bwat hangpa..


  • The hardest thing to do is watch the one you love, love someone else.Anonymous




  • Some of the greater things in life are unseen thats why you close your eyes when you kiss, cry, or dream... 
             Anonymous

  • If you love me, let me know. If not, please gently let me go.
    Anonymous
  • The ones that you love the most are usually the ones that hurt you the most.
    kati tgj
  • I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go. Things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right. You believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.
    Marilyn Monroe
 ~ renung2kn dan selamat beramal!~

Tiada ulasan: